[openstack-dev] [Infra][nova][magnum] Jenkins failed quite often for "Cannot set up guest memory 'pc.ram': Cannot allocate memory"

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Sun Dec 20 20:35:34 UTC 2015

Looking at the dstat logs for a recent fail [0], it did help in that
more memory is available. You now have over 1GB available but still less
than 2GB. I would try using less memory. Can you use a 1GB flavor
instead of a 2GB flavor?

[0]
http://logs.openstack.org/58/251158/4/check/gate-functional-dsvm-magnum-swarm/6b022cc/logs/screen-dstat.txt.gz