[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [IPv6] [radvd] Advertise tenant prefixes from router to outside

Vladimir Eremin veremin at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 18 19:54:30 UTC 2015

Hi Carl,

As far as I understand Address Scopes, end user’s algorithm will be next:
1. Administrator creates an address scope and associate an IPv6 subnet pool with it.
2. Administrator creates Public shared network’s subnet from this subnet pool.
3. Tenant user creates tenant network from this subnet pool and connect it to Public shared network with router
4. OpenStack advertises prefix to the external interface of the router.

--
With best regards,
Vladimir Eremin,