[openstack-dev] [keystone] Addressing issue of keysone token expiry during long running operations

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:26:29 UTC 2015

Right now the solution is to increase the token expiration time in keystone
config. I personally am working on a longer term solution but it is a ways
out (regarding changing how services pass authorization around internally).
Unfortunately the current architecture makes changing how token timeouts
affect long running tasks difficult until we make more forward progress on
separating user-to-service authorization and service-to-service
authorization.

--Morgan