[openstack-dev] [murano][i18n] let's start translating murano

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 18 15:25:04 UTC 2015

Thanks for noting that! I was probably a bit too excited for this =)

Anyway as of this moment murano project on zanata is populated with strings and is ready to be translated. =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team

On 18 December 2015 at 16:16:17, Andreas Jaeger (aj at suse.com) wrote:

On 12/18/2015 01:35 PM, Kirill Zaitsev wrote:
> We’ve been receiving requests to get murano translated for some time and
> I’m happy to say that you can start doing that today.
>
> Murano is up on zanata [1].

Note: It's up there and currently empty.

It will get content *after* the next merge of any change for the murano
project,

Andreas

> So if you’re using murano and want to see it translated in your language
> and are willing to help that — please join the translation efforts.
> Follow the steps you need to take to become openstack translator [2] and
> join the i18n mailing list [3]
>
> If you’re interested in how it works internally: here are few docs to
> read [4] and [5]
>
> I’m looking forward to bringing other murano projects to zanata soon.
> And as for now I’m going to start translating murano to Russian. =)
>
> [1] https://translate.openstack.org/project/view/murano
> [2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/i18n/official_translator.html
> [4] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations
> [5] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations/Infrastructure#Workflow