[openstack-dev] [oslo][keystone] Move oslo.policy from oslo to keystone

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:51:22 UTC 2015

Thinking more about it. The only change we'll have is that if someone
files a oslo-specs for oslo.policy we need to tell them to switch over
to keystone-specs. We could add notes in README etc to make this
apparent. So i am +1 to making this move.

Brant, other keystone cores,
Can you please file the governance review request and we can make sure
oslo cores chime in there? and make it official?

Thanks,
Dims