[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Bareon] Fuel & Bareon integration (fuel modularisation)
eli at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 17 10:29:38 UTC 2015
Some time ago, we’ve started a discussion  about Fuel modularisation
Due to unexpected circumstances POC has been delayed.
Regarding to partitioning/provisioning system, we have POC with a demo 
(thanks to Sylwester), which shows how the integration of Fuel and Bareon
To summarise the implementation:
* we have a simple implementation of Bareon-API , which stores
related data and allows to edit it
* for Nailgun new extension has been implemented , which uses Bareon-API
to store partitioning information, so we will be able to easily switch
classic volume_manager implementation and Bareon-API extension
* when provisioning gets started, extensions retrieves the data from
* create Bareon-API repository, and start production ready implementation
* create a spec for Fuel project
* create a spec for Bareon project
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them in this thread, also
find us on #openstack-bareon channel.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev