[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit Upgrade to ver 2.11 completed.

Michał Dulko michal.dulko at intel.com
Wed Dec 16 22:02:12 UTC 2015

On 12/16/2015 10:22 PM, Zaro wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for their patience while we upgraded to Gerrit
> 2.11.  I'm happy to announce that we were able to successfully
> completed this task at around 21:00 UTC.  You may hack away once more.
>
> If you encounter any problems, please let us know here or in
> #openstack-infra on Freenode.
>
> Enjoy,
> -Khai

Good job! :)

In Cinder we have an impressive number of Third-Party CIs. Even with
"Toggle CI" option set to not-showing CIs comments, the comment frame is
displayed. E.g. [1]. This makes reading reviewers comments harder. Is
there any way of disabling that? Or any chances of fixing it up in
Gerrit deployment itself?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248768/