[openstack-dev] [infra] openstack/requirements repo has a stable/icehouse branch...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 16 21:41:31 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-16 15:35:23 -0600 (-0600), Matt Riedemann wrote:
> That should be deleted, right? Or are there random projects that still have
> stable/icehouse branches in projects.txt and we care about them?

I believe I simply missed it during the stable/icehouse batch EOL.
That was the timeframe where we were first rolling out the release
management governance tags and there was still some hesitation about
which repos were fair game in the new order. I'll go ahead and give
it a proper burial this week when I also get around to taking care
of the stable/juno EOL requested by the openstack-manuals
maintainers. Thanks for spotting this and brining it up!
--
Jeremy Stanley