[openstack-dev] [puppet] adding puppet-rally to OpenStack

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 19:03:35 UTC 2015

[adding openstack-dev mailing list for public discussion]

Hi Andy,

I was wondering if you would be interested to move puppet-rally [1] to
OpenStack?
We have some documentation about the process [2] but feel free to ping
us on IRC #puppet-openstack or by this thread if you're interested to
contribute.

I think that would be awesome for OpenStack to have this module part of
our list. We would have a bit of work to bring it consistent but from
what I'm seeing, that's not a ton of things.
We also could add it in our integration testing CI and eventually run
more testing beside Tempest.

What do you think?

Thanks,

[1] https://github.com/NeCTAR-RC/puppet-rally