[openstack-dev] [keystone] Will domain be removed in Keystone Mitaka?

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:51:17 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:08 PM, darren wang <darren_wang at outlook.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dolph,
>

> We are doing something on “domain” now, but I saw bp-reseller which will
> integrate domain with project and remove domain finally, I’m pretty
> concerned that will domain be removed in Mitaka?

No, the API-facing concept of domains will not be removed. Documented APIs
will still behave as expected:

https://github.com/openstack/keystone-specs/blob/master/api/v3/identity-api-v3.rst

> Yet this bp has neither series goal nor milestone target.

You can track implementation progress in gerrit under the bp/reseller topic:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/q/branch:master+topic:bp/reseller,n,z