[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging] Why the needed version of kombu to support heartbeat is >=3.0.7

me,apporc appleorchard2000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:40:06 UTC 2015

To anyone who cares,

I made a try to use kombu 2.5 (specifically its reconnecting logic), with
oslo.messaging (which uses kombu's reconnecting logic after kilo). No
matter whether heartbeat is enabled or not, there are truly many problems.
NoneType Error [1], eg.
I have to manually backport several commits from upstream of kombu to
bypass those NoneType errors.

[1]
https://openstack.nimeyo.com/52206/openstack-nonetype-attribute-__getitem__-network-openvswitch