[openstack-dev] [telemetry][aodh][vitrage] The purpose of notification about alarm updating

liu sheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Wed Dec 16 03:09:37 UTC 2015

Hi AFEK,

Sorry I was busy in other things and didn't pay much attention to Vitrage project(But I will do :) ), the notification message I metioned doesn't mean the notification based on "alarm_actions". currently, when a alarm's state changed, it will trigger the alarm actions specified in alarm definition, and also send a notification message about the alarm change to notification.info (default config value) meanwhile.

thanks
Liu sheng