[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Team meeting this Tuesday at 1400UTC

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:59:17 UTC 2015

On 15 December 2015 at 04:22, Neil Jerram <Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com>
wrote:

> On 14/12/15 20:37, Armando M. wrote:
> > Hi neutrinos,
> >
> > A kind reminder for this week's meeting.
> >
> > For this week we'll continue with the post-milestone format: we'll
> > continue talking about blueprints/specs and RFEs. We'll be brief on
> > announcements and bugs, and skip the other sections, docs and open
> > agenda. More details on [1].
> >
> > Also, please join me in wishing good riddance to the 'Apologies for
> > absence' section. We don't call the roll during the meeting, as
> > attendance is not required, even though strongly encouraged.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Armando
> >
> > [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings
> > <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings>
>
> I'm afraid I can't make the meeting today, but will check the logs
> afterwards.
>
> One thing that (I think) is not on the agenda is next steps from the
> recent stadium discussions.  Perhaps that should be added for next
> week's meeting?

We'll resume the usual agenda from next week. In the meantime I encourage
blueprint's approver and assignee to stay in sync regularly, update the
blueprint whiteboard, and make sure more progress is done between now and
the next checkpoint (happening post M-2, second half of January).

Happy hacking!

Cheers,
Armando