[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Pin some puppet dependencies on git clone

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 16:46:49 UTC 2015

For information, Puppet OpenStack CI is consistent for unit & functional
tests, we use a single (versionned) Puppetfile:
https://github.com/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/blob/master/Puppetfile

TripleO folks might want to have a look at this to follow the
dependencies actually supported by upstream OR if you prefer surfing on
the edge and risk to break CI every morning.

Let me know if you're interested to support that in TripleO Puppet
elements, I can help with that.