[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Call for review focus

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue Dec 15 05:38:16 UTC 2015

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Rossella Sblendido
<rsblendido at suse.com> wrote:
> On 11/25/2015 11:05 PM, Assaf Muller wrote:
>> We could then consider running the script automatically on a daily
>> basis and publishing the
>> resulting URL in a nice bookmarkable place.
>
> An update on this. The easiest bookmarkable place that I found it's my blog
> [1]. I have a script that updates the url every day, I can do that more
> often. I'd love to have the url on the wiki but I think it requires to
> create a patch every day and approve it...not nice at all. Any suggestion?
>
> [1] http://rossella-sblendido.net/2015/12/14/gerrit-url-neutron-reviews/

I bet we could find a permanent url to give us a nice "307 Temporary
Redirect" so that we could bookmark the page and still have the URL
updated daily from the script.  With such a redirect, the bookmark
should always go to the fresh dashboard through it.  I wonder if infra
has any ideas on where this could be hosted.

Carl