[openstack-dev] [Designate] Mid Cycle - 08-10 Feb

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Mon Dec 14 21:09:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The Designate mid cycle has been set for the HPE Offices, in Galway,
Ireland [0] from the 08th to the 10th of February.

If you are interested in attending please fill out [1]
so I can make sure the rooms are big enough.

We are tracking ideas for the 3 days here [0] - please put any ideas
you have there.

We also have the ability to block book hotels rooms at a discounted
rate, so if you would like to take advantage of this, please email me
directly.

0 - https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1734201187
1 - https://ti.to/designate/mitaka-mid-cycle
2 - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/designate_2016_winter_midcycle_meetup