[openstack-dev] [ansible] One or more undefined variables: 'dict object' has no attribute 'bridge'

Mark Korondi korondi.mark at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:58:37 UTC 2015

I am using the liberty branch. Unfortunately this did not help, I get
the same error.

I also don't understand where the neutron service should run. This is
the output on my compute node:

root at os-compute-1:~# ps aux | grep neutron
root     18782  0.0  0.0  11748  2232 pts/0    S+   17:56   0:00 grep
--color=auto neutron
root at os-compute-1:~# ip netns list
root at os-compute-1:~#

Is there a step-by step guide that shows how to set up a simple flat
networking with OSA? I guess this whole thing is optimized around vlan
provider networking which I don't have on my playground environment.