[openstack-dev] [glance][keystone][artifacts] Service Catalog name for Glance Artifact Repository API

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hpe.com
Mon Dec 14 08:18:02 UTC 2015

Thanks for the heads up Steve,

Mind to make sure that it gets registered for Searchlight as well. It's not listed in config-reference [0] nor iana [1] (seems that at least glance ports are not registered in iana either fwiw):

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/config-reference/content/firewalls-default-ports.html
[1] http://www.iana.org/assignments/service-names-port-numbers/service-names-port-numbers.xhtml

- Erno