[openstack-dev] [Infra][nova][magnum] Jenkins failed quite often for "Cannot set up guest memory 'pc.ram': Cannot allocate memory"

pcrews gleebix at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:07:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

OVH is a new cloud provider for openstack-infra nodes:
http://www.openstack.org/blog/2015/12/announcing-a-new-cloud-provider-for-openstacks-ci-system-ovh/

It appears that selection of nodes on any cloud provider is a matter of
luck:
"When a developer uploads a proposed change to an OpenStack project,
available instances from any of our contributing cloud providers will be
used interchangeably to test it."

You might want to ping people in #openstack-infra to find a point of
contact for them (OVH) and/or to work with the infra folks directly to
see about troubleshooting this further.