[openstack-dev] [Congress] Mid-cycle meet-up

Fabio Giannetti (fgiannet) fgiannet at cisco.com
Fri Dec 11 22:30:50 UTC 2015

Folks,
  The meeting will be at the Cisco Campus, Building I (eye).
Here it is the address:

Cisco Building I (eye)
285 W. Tasman Drive
San Jose
California
95134
United States

I will provide more details beginning of January.
I am also trying to get a Monasca mid-cycle to happen the same week at the end, if I succeed in that, I would like to move the Monasca agenda on Thursday so it will overlap with Monasca Mid-Cycle.
Hope makes sense,
Fabio