[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Moved blueprints out of 8.0

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 11 16:39:13 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitry,

I would like not to overcomplicate blueprints. If additional work is
required there should be additional dependent blueprint. This will help us
to deliver all blueprints on time while other teams are working on own
blueprints (e.g. Documentation) with own release cadence.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprints

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,