[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Important: Functional tests are back. Please rebase

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Fri Dec 11 16:10:32 UTC 2015

Fuelers,

for a long time functional tests in Fuel Client were not triggered by Fuel CI because of a pesky bug [1] in our tox.ini. The fix [2] for it was landed a few minutes ago.

Since we don’t have gate jobs that trigger functional tests, I gently ask you to rebase your patches for Fuel Client to the latest master in order to not break master branch.

- romcheg