[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Extend FFE for "Disable queue mirroring for RPC queues in RabbitMQ"

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 11 15:05:18 UTC 2015

Folks,

First, let me report current feature status: we continued the work with
Bogdan Dobrelya and Sergii Golovatiuk. I have incorporated their feedback
into the change. Also, I have fully tested it on custom ISO and Fuel CI
passes successfully. Also, I have an approval from Bogdan on the
implementation of the change (see his +2 before he casted -2 because of FF).

Now, I still would like to ask the change to be merged into 8.0 due to the
following reasons:
1. It is small and isolated
2. It is disabled by default and marked as experimental
3. It promises big value by reducing load on RabbitMQ, which becomes
bottleneck on big environments

Thanks,

Dmitry

The CR: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/249180