[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Multiple repos UX

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 11 10:29:04 UTC 2015

Hey folks -

+1 from my side on the idea of having the unified repo format. It will
simplify a cross-project contribution. I think we can file a blueprint
for 9.0.

I have only two questions to discuss:

* We need to declare format for RPM repos either.
* Shouldn't we use slightly different set of fields for flat Debian repos?

- Igor