[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Christmas Core Cleanup

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 11 05:11:02 UTC 2015

Igor, thank you for driving this. I think that this is a great practice: we
need to keep list of cores up to date.

What about other repos, not mentioned here? Are those are fine being as is?
What about fuel-docs, for instance?

For instance, I see that Irina was able to provide just 5 reviews over 3
month period [1]. So I suspect that she can't pay that much of an attention
to docs now..
Vitaly Kramskikh had 3 reviews, but I don't think is core in that
particular repo (he is core in fuel-web repo). I'm not sure how
stackalytics tracks that.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/fuel-docs/90

Thanks,

Mike Scherbakov