[openstack-dev] [infra][release][all] Automatic .ics generation for OpenStack's and project's deadlines

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 18:20:44 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I'd like to explore the possibility of having .ics generated - pretty
much the same way we generate it for irc-meetings - for the OpenStack
release schedule and project's deadlines. I believe just 1 calendar
would be enough but I'd be ok w/  a per-project .ics too.

With the new home for the release schedule, and it being a good place
for projects to add their own deadlines as well, I believe it would be
good for people that use calendars to have these .ics being generated
and linked there as well.

Has this been attempted? Any objections? Is there something I'm not
considering?

Cheers,
Flavio

--