[openstack-dev] [puppet] Puppet OpenStack Mid-Cycle (Mitaka)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 17:40:41 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 05:41 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you're involved in Puppet OpenStack or if you want to be involved,
> please look at this poll: http://goo.gl/forms/lsBf55Ru8L
>
> Thanks a lot for your time,

So we got 18 people interested by participating to a Puppet midcycle.
The output was:
* People are interested by a midcycle
* People don't want to do a second physical midcycle (after OPS)
* Some people can't go at OPS midcycle and can only attend virtual midcycle.

I think we should let a chance to anyone to participate and I don't
believe a physical + virtual midcycle would work.
So I propose to organize a virtual midcycle in January.

Please look at the etherpad [1], write your name if you want to
participate and your schedule constraints so we can find the best slot
for everyone.

Also feel free to propose topics.

Looking forward to see you there,

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-happy-new-year-2016