[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] Testing, Rally and Wiki

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:11:24 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

As some of you have already noticed one of the top priorities for Kuryr
this cycle is to get
our CI and gate testing done.

I have been working on creating the base for adding integration tests that
will run
in the gate in addition to our unit tests and functional testing.

If you would like to join and help this effort, please stop by
#openstack-kuryr or email
me back.

We are also working on combining Rally testing with Kuryr and for that we
are going to
introduce Docker context plugin and client and other parts that are
probably needed by other projects (like Magnum)
I think it would be great if we can combine forces on this.

I have also created Kuryr Wiki:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kuryr

Feel free to edit and add needed information.

Thanks all
Gal.