[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] Using Neutron client in the gate

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:36:35 UTC 2015

Hi Gal,

One simple way is to get credentials from clouds.yaml (through
os-client-config).
devstack prepares clouds.yaml (~/.config/openstack/clouds.yaml) which contains
both devstack-admin (admin) and devstack (demo) account.

neutronclient functional test is a good example.
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-neutronclient/tree/neutronclient/tests/functional/base.py#n19

I hope it helps you.

Akihiro