[openstack-dev] [QA][Tempest] Drop javelin off tempest

Daniel Mellado daniel.mellado.es at ieee.org
Thu Dec 10 10:15:06 UTC 2015

Hi All,

In today's QA meeting we were discussing about dropping Javelin off
tempest if it's not being used anymore in grenade, as sdague pointed
out. We were thinking about this as a part of the work for [1], where we
hit issue on Javelin script testing where gate did not detect the
service clients changes in this script.

Our intention it's to drop the following files off tempest:

  * tempest/cmd/javelin.py
    <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254274/3/tempest/cmd/javelin.py>
  * tempest/cmd/resources.yaml
    <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254274/3/tempest/cmd/resources.yaml>
  * tempest/tests/cmd/test_javelin.py
    <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254274/3/tempest/tests/cmd/test_javelin.py>

Before doing so, we'd like to get some feedback about out planned move,
so if you have any questions, comments or feedback, please reply to this
thread.

Thanks!

Daniel Mellado

---