[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Private links

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Wed Dec 9 14:57:52 UTC 2015

Folks,

on the last two days I have marked several bugs as incomplete because they were referring to one or more private resources that are not accessible by anyone who does not have a @mirantis.com <http://mirantis.com/> account.

Please keep in mind that Fuel is an open source project and the bug tracker we use is absolutely public. There should not be any private links in public bugs on Launchpad. Please don’t attach links to files on corporate Google Drive or tickets to Jira. The same rule should be applied for code reviews.

That said, I’d like to confirm that we can submit world-accessible links to BVT results. If not — that should be fixed ASAP.

- romcheg