[openstack-dev] [keystone][doc][tempest] What title should be for OS-KSCRUD extension

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:31:37 UTC 2015

This is implemented as a "self-service user password change" on the v2
public API. The user is required to have a token for the password they are
changing, and is required to know the original password before a new one
can be set.

There is a similar "administrative password reset" call on the v2 admin API
(contrib.admin_crud) which does not require the original password:

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/keystone/contrib/admin_crud/core.py#L104-L114