[openstack-dev] [nova] stable/liberty 13.1.0 release planning

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Dec 8 15:55:02 UTC 2015

We've had a few high priority regression fixes in stable/liberty [1][2]
so I think it's time to do a release.

The current set of open reviews is:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/liberty,n,z

We need to wait for a backport for [2] yet, but after that we should
think about getting a release out. This includes any release notes that
need to happen. There is a change up for a release note for [1].

So this is a request to push through any open stable/liberty reviews,
make sure we have proper release notes for stable/liberty, and backport
anything that you were planning on backporting as a regression fix this
week before we put up the release request.

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:merged+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/liberty+topic:fix_status_reporting,n,z
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254206/

Matt Riedemann