[openstack-dev] [release][all] bugs will now close automatically when patches merge

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Dec 8 13:51:06 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 08 2015, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> Next cycle I expect us to be prepared to handle releases for all
> official projects through the releases repository and the automation
> we're currently building. That will still allow for doing extra
> manual work in Launchpad, of course, but it will be on top of the
> comments left by those scripts when preparing the release.

I've you need feedback of how we run it for Gnocchi, don't hesitate to
ping me, I'd be glad to. I think there's value in it, and it's likely
we'll be happy to move the rest of Telemetry to a model similar to
Gnocchi in the future.

Especially the support of series/milestones between Gerrit and Launchpad
would be awesome. :)

--
Julien Danjou
-- Free Software hacker