[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [QA] [Tests] MOS integration tests in SWARM test suite

Dennis Dmitriev ddmitriev at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 8 11:18:08 UTC 2015

Hi Timur,

Please take into account that Rally/Tempest tests should be added to
fuel-qa/system_test/  folder instead of fuel-qa/fuelweb_test/.
It is necessary for using template-based approach for this tests.

It would be good to move there also sahara/murano tests.

Regards,
Dennis Dmitriev
QA Engineer,
Mirantis Inc. http://www.mirantis.com