[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Extend FFE for "Disable queue mirroring for RPC queues in RabbitMQ"

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 8 10:11:28 UTC 2015

Hey Dmitry,

Despite the fact the feature promises performance boost (IIUC) and
it's really nice to have it, I agree with Mike's opinion - it's late
to continue working on features. Each delay means less time to test
it, and we need to focus on quality.

I'm sorry, but I have to say "No" on requested exception.

- Igor