[openstack-dev] creating docs for different versions

Pitucha, Stanislaw Izaak stanislaw.pitucha at hpe.com
Tue Dec 8 05:04:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Is there a good way to create documentation for various versions of code? I see there's description of how to do it for branches master and stable/release_name, but is that tied to the actual OpenStack releases?
Specifically I have in mind security projects like Bandit or Anchor, where we'd like make sure that documentation for an older version is still online, but it's unlikely to be tied to a specific release. Will creating a stable/1.0 branch (for example) do the right thing when publishing documentation?  If not, are there any alternative solutions?

Best Regards,
Stanisław Pitucha