[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugins]Security problem in Fuel 7.0

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:19:42 UTC 2015

I'd have to say that this is expected behavior. I'm not sure what you would
hope to prohibit when these kinds of things are necessary for the
deployment. We also can't prohibit this from being done in a plugin, this
is what the plugin verification is supposed to help combat. If you just go
download a random puppet manifest // script // etc... from the internet,
how do you ensure that it didn't install a root-kit.

Andrew Woodward

Mirantis

Fuel Community Ambassador

Ceph Community