[openstack-dev] [ironic]"No valid host was found" when creatingnode in Ironic

Zhi Chang changzhi at unitedstack.com
Mon Dec 7 14:49:52 UTC 2015

Hi, thanks for your reply. You are right, I forgot to load some drivers in Ironic. But there is another problem. When I run the command "ironic node-set-power-state xxx off", ironic conductor displays an error, says "IPMI Error while attempting ipmitool -I lanplus -H 10.0.8.65 -L ADMINISTRATOR -U root -R 12 -N 5 -f /tmp/tmpboxKdA power status". And log says "Unable to establish IPMI v2 / RMCP+ session unable to get chassis power status".  But this command runs well in shell after I input the password of IPMI.
Could you tell me what's wrong with the Ironic?

Thanks a lot
Zhi Chang