[openstack-dev] [puppet] [ceph] Puppet Ceph CI

David Gurtner dgurtner at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 08:41:03 UTC 2015

I finally got around to split the RGW test into 3 steps: 1) mons/osds/keys 2) rgw/apache 3) keystone and got the tests for that to pass on Ubuntu. But it seems there is new EPEL dependency issue since yesterday:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252664/

David, maybe you wan't to rebase your changes on top of this for easier debugging?