[openstack-dev] [Manila] Midcycle meetup

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Fri Dec 4 21:42:02 UTC 2015

On 11/19/2015 01:00 PM, Ben Swartzlander wrote:
> If you planning to attend the midcycle in any capacity, please vote your
> preferences here:
>
> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BXPLDXT

The results of the survey were clear. Most people prefer the week of Jan
12-14.

There was an offer to host in Roseville, CA by HP (thanks HP) but at the
meeting yesterday most people still preferred the RTP site, so we will
be planning on hosting the meeting in RTP that week, unless someone
absolutely can't make that week.

What remains to be decided is whether we do Tuesday+Wednesday or
Wednesday+Thursday. We've tried both, and the 2 day length has worked
out very well. I personally lean towards Wednesday+Thursday, but please
reply back to me or the list if you have a different preference.

We need to finalize the dates so people can make travel arrangements.
I'll set the deadline to decide by Tuesday Dec 8 so people will have 5
week to make travel plans.