[openstack-dev] [puppet] bugreporting in puppet-openstack-integration

Ptacek, MichalX michalx.ptacek at intel.com
Fri Dec 4 15:26:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have one general question for bug-reporting in puppet-openstack-integration project,

Actually I am having some issues by running all-in-one.sh script,

Issue1)  default scenario003 is not executed, as variable SCENARIO is not exported and visible in run_test.sh

https://github.com/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/blob/master/all-in-one.sh#L46

Issue2) when bypassed (issue1) by used correct SCENARIO  I reach another problem, where puppet code failed on finding tempest in /tmp/tempest

https://github.com/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/blob/master/fixtures/scenario003.pp#L388

tempest code is available inside /tmp/openstack/tempest, cloned by following code

https://github.com/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/blob/master/run_tests.sh#L39

I think these issues has to be already reported somewhere but I was not able to find that project in Launchpad,

How can I report problems like that or am I doing anything wrong ?

Thanks,

Michal
Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.