[openstack-dev] [Neutron][DVR]

Ryan Moats rmoats at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 4 13:56:55 UTC 2015

I pretty much agree with Oleg here - I'm not sure an additional tag for
defects is needed.
The idea of a DvrImpact in the commit message is interesting, but I'm not
entirely convinced - if we
do it for one sub-project, do we need to do it for all sub-projects and
then what does that turn into?

I'm not yet for or against, I'm just trying to think what the commit
messages are going to end up looking like...

Ryan Moats (regXboi)