[openstack-dev] [puppet] proposing Sofer Athlan Guyot part of puppet-keystone core team

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 20:05:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

For some months, Puppet OpenStack group has been very lucky to have
Sofer working with us.
He became a huge contributor to puppet-keystone, he knows the module
perfectly and wrote insane amount of code recently, to bring new
features that our community requested (some stats: [1]).
He's always here to help on IRC and present during our weekly meetings.

Core contributors, please vote if you agree to add him part of
puppet-keystone core team.

Thanks,

[1]
http://stackalytics.openstack.org/?user_id=sofer-athlan-guyot&release=all&metric=loc