[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Bug deputy process

Smigiel, Dariusz dariusz.smigiel at intel.com
Thu Dec 3 18:42:25 UTC 2015

> From: Kyle Mestery [mailto:mestery at mestery.com]
[...]
> One concern I have is ensuring we rotate people, because it does take some time, and if the same handful of rotate, they will burn out. So I actively encourage more people to volunteer, you don't even have to be a Neutron core reviewer to do this!

Kyle, didn't know that not only core reviewers can do deputy. I thought that only selected group of users have an access to bug triaging.
Another thing, probably the best users who know how bug is complicated or important, are cores.

If you have any tips or tricks to do proper deputy, I'm in.

> Thanks!
> Kyle

Thanks, Darek Smigiel (dasm)
ITP