[openstack-dev] [neutron][tap-as-a-service] Tap-as-a-service API

Fawad Khaliq fawad at plumgrid.com
Thu Dec 3 17:38:14 UTC 2015

Thanks Yamamoto. Yes, agree it makes sense to keep it in the TaaS tree.
Would be great though to have broader audience come and review it.

Seems like there is not much activity. I can go ahead and take a stab at
reviving it [1] and then we can iterate over and improve.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96149/

Thanks,
Fawad Khaliq