[openstack-dev] [puppet] [tripleo] stop maintaining puppet-tuskar

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Thu Dec 3 16:07:35 UTC 2015

Emilien,
So what is the statement we (OpenStack) wants to provide about UI for OOO?
If we will not provide it people outside our community and compatitors to OpenStack will fill the void.
Thanks,
Arkady

-----Original Message-----
From: Emilien Macchi [mailto:emilien at redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 10:38 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [puppet] [tripleo] stop maintaining puppet-tuskar

Hi,

I don't find any official statement on the Internet, but I've heard Tuskar is not going to be maintained anymore (tell me if I'm wrong).

If I'm not wrong, I suggest we stop maintaining puppet-tuskar, and stable/liberty would be the latest release that we have maintained. I would also drop all the code in master and update the README explaining the module is not maintained anymore.

Thanks for your help,
--
Emilien Macchi