[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [keystone] Removing functionality that was deprecated in Kilo and upcoming deprecated functionality in Mitaka

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:51:57 UTC 2015

Chunked Encoding is a bad idea with mod_wsgi in general. While enabling it
like that is fine, you are not guaranteed to get 100% consistent results
simply because the wsgi spec did not/does not support it. Not all versions
of mod_wsgi can enable it.

So, in short, officially keystone does not support chunked encoding. If
radosgw cannot work without it, it is a bug against radosgw or something
RDO itself is doing with radosgw.

--morgan