[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Dropping python2.6 compatibility

Igor Belikov ibelikov at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 3 11:17:07 UTC 2015

Just want to make a couple of things clear:

1. Openstack-Infra is dropping py26 jobs support, as Andreas said,
so once https://review.openstack.org/#/c/252448/ is merged all openstack projects
(including Fuel, of course) won’t have py26 gates.

2. We still run py26 tests on Fuel-CI side and don’t plan to drop them along with
OS-Infra folks, so it’s absolutely possible to have a working py26 CI for the duration
of Centos 7 migration (or keep it even after that).