[openstack-dev] [magnum] Mesos Conductor

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:08:42 UTC 2015

Hi Bharath,

Actually I have already filed a bp here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/unify-coe-api ,sorry for the
late notify.

We may need some discussion for this in next Week's meeting. I will attend
next week's meeting and we can have discussion with team then, hope it is
OK. ;-)

Thanks!

Jay Lau (Guangya Liu)